- Flow rating - 100lb/min
- CW Measurements - 68MM Inducer
- TW Measurements - 75MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 4" Inlet and 3" Outlet
- Turbine Housing - T4 Open .81 or .96 A/R
- Turbine Outlet Flange - 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
The FP6875 Race Turbocharger from Forced Performance is a great turbo for stock to mildly built LS motors, inline six cars, and budget 68mm inducer class 4cyl cars.
With its billet compressor wheel and 75mm turbine exducer, you can expect to see between 500 and 750 horsepower from a single turbo application, or up to 1500 in a twin setup. On a well sorted I4/I6 car you can expect close to 800-1000hp.
We offer this in three different T4 turbine housings, a .81 A/R and a .96 A/R open. We recommend the .81 for smaller motors or twin setups, while the .96 responds very well on a larger motor such as a 5.3 or such applications that use a larger cam than stock.